Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hiatus

I'm still here, just in case anyone might be, you know, wondering- ha!

I'm up to something, something really big, and it's requiring the majority of my free (blogging) time.  I know that isn't much of an explanation, but that's all I can share at this point.

Believe me when I tell you that I'm struggling with balance big time!  I am such an all-or-nothing kind of girl, it's quite pitiful!  So I'm feverishly trying to find and maintain the many necessary balances between spending time with and serving the Lord, loving and caring for my family, all that crazy exercise (which thankfully IS doing something, finally!!!!), and honoring the special friendships in my life.  Then there's the added secretive something, and that demands much time and effort, but I feel SO alive, a feeling I haven't had in a very long time.  I told a dear friend last week that I feel like God has given me the green light to LIVE, and not just exist, to stop wasting my talents and dreams, because the alternative is devastating.  I've lived that alternative for a decade now, and I can no longer justify or make excuses.

Okay, so that was way more than I was going to say, but....

Hope you are all in good health and spirits!!  I'm going to throw in a pic of my cutie girl, because she's well, so cute!  :)


7 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I can't wait to hear what you are up to!!! So exciting. Good for you!!!

Jenny said...

I too cannot wait to hear what you have been up too!

Andrea said...

you go girl!
:o)

Terri Anne said...

Praying for you dear friend...

Angela Knight said...

I have been scanning your blog tonight. So cute. You are very blessed. Darling family!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Oooo - can't wait to hear your secret!

Danielle

Tina said...

I can't wait to find out what the secret is. I am so glad that it is making you happy though!!!
And yes this girl is BEYOND cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...