Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, March 12, 2010

Glimpse of Home

I'm finally catching up on some reading, and I love what Emily over at Chatting at the Sky is doing, so I thought I'd join the fun.

These have been a permanent fixture on my counter tops for many, many years now.

Like the ceramic canisters in the background
that were a beautiful wedding gift from a beautiful friend

They may not seem special to anyone else
But to me
They mean HOME

4 comments:

emily freeman said...

This is so dear. We've been drowning in sippy cups for several years now as well :) What a great peek into home.

Jane said...

I can so relate to the sippy cups on the counter. My kids are all grown now and I really miss those days. Enjoy them while you can...and that girly girl IS super cute!

Blessings,
Jane

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Takes me back. I had those same sippy cups minus the pink one.
Enjoy,
Pam @ Becolorful

pogonip said...

If I'd seen the link to Chatting At The Sky a little earlier, I'd have posted my canisters! So naturally I had to stop by when I saw your cannister thumbnail.

Your children are beautiful! What a happy photo of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...