Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Monday, April 4, 2011

Aha Moments, Realizations & Very Wise Wisdom

 My eyes have been opened.
I now know things I didn't know before.
Or maybe never realized until now.
And because you asked so nicely, I will impart my wisdom with you.

In no particular order...
There is such a thing as too much fiber.
Sorry...was that too much information?

Cats, more specifically, cat's whiskers, are not flame retardant.
And well, some cats are pyromaniacs.
I never knew that.

Grocery shopping is not the problem.
Unloading the van is.
Ugh.
And then there's the restocking of pantry shelves and odd-spaced freezer compartments.
Double ugh.

One last mind-blowing, life-changing, earth-shattering discovery for the road.
There really is no good place on the counter to house a toaster.
Boom.
You're welcome.
=)

 Little Luke is fine.
Though the fool was at it again this morning.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I agree about unloading groceries! We live on the second floor, so it's always a chore to haul them upstairs! I never knew cats could be pyromaniacs! LOL. I hope he learns soon though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...