Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mother of the Year

If you asked my children to name the things I do that make them happy, you'd probably be laughing as hard as I am at their responses! This morning, for example, I announced that on the Day Before the Last Day of School, they were having PopTarts for breakfast...and you'd have thought I told them we were going to Disney World! They squealed and jumped up and down and thanked me no less than fifty times, ha!

The kicker?

They excitedly recounted the very day I had given them PopTarts two years before when we went camping- the S'mores kind, and they spared no detail! And even thanked me for those PopTarts!

Who knew we lived in a bubble? Oh well...I'm Mother of the Year.   =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...