Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, July 15, 2011

God is so good & my fashion diva

I'm so thankful...
for a savior who loves and cherishes me
for his protection and comfort
for his gentleness and compassion

God truly transformed our not-so-hot week! I'll share more about it later. But for now, I just had to share this...

~Little Miss in all her fashion glory~
at dinner, she was wearing the dress...i was cleaning up and this is what i see a few minutes later, ha ha!
it's hard to see, but she's sporting her favorite pink flower bracelet midway up her sweatered arm, dangling Abby Baby, sunhat over the sweater hood (um, no, it wasn't cold at all, ha!), AND what you can't see- her beloved sparkle flip flops!  =)

Apparently this is the latest and greatest trend for a festive night in the backyard making these...

And then the camera was promptly put away because roaring fire and crazy-excited boys...well, I think you get it!

Happy Friday!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...