Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Smiles

I'm thrilled to read that some of you plan to make your own summer nightgown for your sweet little girls! I'd love it if you emailed me some pictures!  :)

Earlier this week I brought Isabelle with me to my hairdresser's and then to the grocery store (fun fun!)- she was wearing the reversible jumper I made her, and I thought she looked pretty darn adorable. We must have been stopped by at least a dozen older people who were smitten with my sweetie, and this one pair of little ladies who started talking hems and stitch patterns with me right there in the middle of the store! They were so sweet and kind to pay me such compliments on Isabelle's dress, and I'd been feeling a little down recently and that just gave me the best feeling!

On the way out, our older friend (who always has lollipops for the kids) called Isabelle over and gave her the treat, telling her how purty she looked. I didn't really want her to have the extra sugar (she'd just had a lollipop at the salon, ha!) but the older gentleman looked so happy to make my daughter smile, I just couldn't say no! I'm glad we made him smile, too. I honestly don't know why any of this seemed so important or memorable, but it totally made my day and I wanted to write it down so I'd always remember.

Have a super Saturday! 

(You can read HERE for the tutorial on Isabelle's reversible jumper.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...