Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Birthday Boy

It's Ethan's birthday today! I absolutely cannot believe that I have a 12 year old boy sitting in the other room! (they're all in there watching Cars, and I hear him laughing, so that makes me feel a little better, 'cause that's a "little kid" movie)  Where did all the time go?  And how can I possibly be 12 whole years older?!?! We'll be heading out to lunch for Chinese food, per request of the birthday boy, and I've got everyone's favorite dessert, Brownie Volcano, baking in the oven, so I'm sweating to death about now. I think we'll take a quick dip in the pool after lunch, and maybe I'll have to put Isabelle down for a nap. She sure is something when she doesn't get her beauty sleep, ha! And then we have to go down to the airport to pick up Bill, who has been hanging in Texas for the past three days. (Actually, he's been interviewing for a new job, but that's a whole other story!) I can't wait to go get him and have him HOME! Then we'll all be together for Ethan's birthday, just the way it should be!

Happy Birthday Ethan!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

I can't believe you have a 12 year old. Yikes! You'll have to fill me in on how to handle it when I get there in a couple years. I had to laugh about your comment on sweating to death because you've got the oven on. It's a warm one today. I do still want to get together soon and catch up! I was glad to see that comment about Bill interviewing for another job so I know what you meant the other day when you asked about schools in TX. If it does come to that point I can ask people I work with who are in TX if you'd like. Enjoy your birthday boy day!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Ethan! It sounds like y'all are gonna have a GREAT day celebrating!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...