Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Thursday, April 26, 2012

SUYL Etsy- Little Girl's Long, Ruffled Nightgowns & Baby Bonnets

Good morning! Welcome if you're visiting from Kelly's Korner for the first time. And of course, welcome if you aren't. While I haven't talked about our adoption recently, I opened an Etsy shop last year to help with funds to adopt our 5th child. I'm just a regular busy wife and Mom who enjoys making things. After taking a brief hiatus, I've been sewing up a big ol' beautiful storm again! I do love making dresses and skirts, but I've discovered that I really love making  beautiful, ruffled, long nightgowns for little girls, which are difficult to find in stores. It makes me so nostalgic, thinking back to simpler, more innocent days, and I adore watching my little princess twirl her little heart out in her beautiful nighties. I also love designing and creating special things for Baby.


Here are a few items in my shop:

I've been busy designing some new items...I'd love it if you added me to your Favorites to stay informed!

the sweet nightie below has been my best seller this summer!






I also adore these little modern bonnets for baby...

They are completely reversible, so you're getting 2 for the price of 1!


 Thanks so much for taking a look! Have a super day!  Click here or on the sidebar photo to hop on over to my little shop. =)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love these little girl nightgowns! So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...