Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

We spoiled Daddy with his favorite scrambled egg and potato bake and blueberry donuts for breakfast...yum! We were blessed with such a beautiful day so we spent most of it outside riding bikes, walking Ryder, playing ball in the backyard, and just having fun being together as a family. Our children are very fortunate to have such a wonderful Dad! He works so hard to provide everything we need and want, and he always tells them how much he loves them, and he's there for them, in so many ways. We just love him more than anything! Happy Father's Day, Bill!

And warm Father's Day wishes to my Daddy, who has always stood by me and still calls me his special angel, and to my sweet father-in-law, who has treated me like his own daughter from the very beginning. I know I am very blessed to have these caring, honorable, godly men in my life!

Here are a few snapshots of our fun day!


 Someone is suddenly too cool to go swimming with the rest of us. Sigh.
Well, we were actually the cool ones while he was sweating buckets in the hot sun, ha ha!

Oh this girl! She has been wearing. me. out lately! Tantrums, screaming fits, strong wills oh my!
But you'd never guess it from looking at that precious little smile, would you? She was so funny today though when she kept telling her Daddy "Happy Balentime's Day!" I guess she got a little confused.  =)

She is also growing up too fast, and she's losing some of my favorite little mispronunciations. That absolutely kills me! Just tonight, she asked me something about a basket. And she said the word, BASKET- normally it's something like "bax-sket" and that's exactly the way I want to still hear it! The other day she was counting and she said "three" instead of "flee" and I nearly choked! But then she counted in Spanish and still said "flais" for "tres," so I swallowed, smiled, and decided I'll never tell her the difference.  :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Looks like a GREAT Father's Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...