Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Life Is In...

...BOXES!

Everywhere I turn, it's boxes boxes boxes.

We already moved the kitchen table out.
The dining room table makes a superb catch all.
And it kept getting dumped on all.day.long.

Nekked walls and I are not great friends.
Just looks so sad.
My desk left shortly after. I am lying on my stomach on the floor right now typing.
I think my elbows have rug burn!

No more pretty things, or general function whatsoever, in our kitchen.
See Sneakers? He knows something's up and wanders around meowing all day long.

 I've had to lay out 5 days worth of clothes and stuff in Jonah's and Caleb's room.
 No more big bureau in the corner.
Looks so different!

This looks pretty tame.
Well, it did.
That bureau surface holds a lot of stuff!

The closets are nearly empty, too. But we still have the basement to sort through, and all the kitchen stuff.
I've been anxious and nervous all week, and now I'm exhausted. This part is just no fun at all! 
It's so hard saying goodbye to...home.
I knew Bill and I needed a little break, so my parents are coming over tomorrow night for one last meal together in this house, and then they're going to stay with the kids while we go out for a bit. I think I see Target in my near future, but out is out, so I'll take it.  =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...