Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rainy Saturday

I wonder if other people get so worked up about making blog changes like I do.
I worry that if I change something and don't like it, I won't be able to fix it, or put it back the way it was.
Such hardships, I know.
But how do the changes look?

It has been raining since late Thursday night.
Ethan played a far-away away game this morning and is just getting back into town now. This is the very first game ever that Bill or I haven't gone to. I didn't like it.

Jonah played this morning, too. Now he is at an all-day birthday party.  =)

I have a gazillion piles of fabric and stitchin' things laying around and I just can't seem to do anything with them.
I used to make clothes for myself all the time, but then it wasn't fun anymore after my body changed post baby-producing. I did run a few times this week- and I should be running now- but it's raining, and rainy days are good cookie days, so I'm eating cookies. Sigh. I really really need some new clothes for church and am supposed to be making a dress. But it just isn't very fun anymore.
Maybe I'll go for a walk.
Or puddle jumping.

We saw this cute newt on a trail last week.
 I found one in the driveway and excitedly saved it for the kiddos the other day.
 But he perished about an hour before they got home. I really don't know what happened.
It made me SOOOO sad. I felt like a murderer.

Isabelle Kate and I met up with my niece Darianna for lunch yesterday. Pizza Hut buffet rules!
I ate salad. Lots and lots of salad. No joke, I did!
Caleb was home "sick," so he crashed our girl party, but that's okay. He's so cute.
Then we headed over to my parent's house to meet their new kitty.
I was so busy chasing, snuggling and petting that I didn't even take one picture.
There is nothing like a new kitty to make the world happier for a little while!

I suppose this random post fits the kind of day we're having, ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the blog change! I like its simplicity. =)
Kristen Fleming

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...