Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Fun And Whales!

It's Friday! This week has flown by! Yesterday was my big all-day adventure with Caleb...a whale watch cruise from Rye Harbor! We've been getting random storms popping up lately so I was sick-to-my-stomach nervous that we weren't going to be able to go, and I hadn't actually made a Plan B. Not to worry, Plan A was PERFECT!

I think I want to do a whole separate post about our day, but here are some highlights. Absolutely amazing! As much as I love to watch God's creatures in their natural world, I found I truly marveled at the sounds they make. Amazing!




I will remember that day with my little boy for as long as I live. So grateful we had the opportunity to share that together.
Backing up a little bit, I knew I was going to miss my big guys like crazy so I snapped a few fun pics while at the pool. I can't believe it, but I actually forgot my camera for almost every single thing we did last week! Me? I must be getting old and senile!

I was slightly stunned they actually cooperated and granted my request for synchronized handstands, ha!
Jonah kept asking me to watch him wave underwater. My kids are fish. They get it from me.  ;o)

Me and my beautiful girl!
Whoops...
 Take 2!

Some changes going on inside our little abode...
Bill has been working soooo hard and everything looks better than I even imagined! I took this yesterday morning around 6 am - wait till you see what it looks like NOW!

Right now it's still just Caleb and me, and it's so quiet and, well, really really nice. Isabelle has had VBS this week too, so Caleb and I have had lots of quality time together! Right now she's over at Mimi and Grampy's for a sleepover, and Caleb and I will pick her up for the closing ice cream social at VBS. He's on the couch in the other room telling me over and over how great yesterday was, asking if he can make me homemade waffles for breakfast, ha! Love this boy! And tomorrow I get to see my other boys! I miss them so much when they are away!

Have an amazing weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...