Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, March 27, 2015

WASHINGTON, DC: DAYS 1 & 2



I can't believe one whole week ago we were still in DC! Some of us were faring better than others... The city is beautiful and I can't wait to go back and take in more (in the fall...definitely in the fall!). While I didn't get certain photos I'd had my heart set on, or even get to visit some of the places on our wishlist, I'm still thankful just because we got to go. So many times I was reminded of how giving and kind my children are. I watched them look out for one another, even care for each other when they weren't feeling well. No memorial or photograph is more important that that to this Mama.

I'm so glad it's Friday today!! We're still a little "off," so the weekend feels like an extra special gift right about now. I've got plans to bring Isabelle to the movies with some friends tomorrow, Cinderella, of course. Have you seen it? I've heard great reports so far. We've also got two huge brush piles in the backyard that are bound to make a lovely campfire (of sorts) and I just so happen to have all the ingredients for S'mores on hand...our first official Spring outdoorsy thing this year! Hooray! How's that for celebrating the every day things, right?

ps: So I have a thing for cats. Big ones. Well, all animals, really. I could stay and watch them All.Day.Long... if it weren't for the five other people dragging me away against my wishes.  ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...