Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Oh Baby!



In "real life," I had to come clean about this surprise pregnancy a few weeks ago because, well, my belly pops early and I just couldn't hide it. I had all these grand visions of waiting until about week sixteen, maybe finding out gender, and then letting friends and family know, but my body just isn't cooperating with secret keeping.  =)

I'm almost 14 weeks now and the struggle is real. I've been fighting migraines and morning sickness since about week nine. I'm hoping the throwing up subsides soon- it isn't every day, but it feels like it's going to happen everyday. My emotions have been just a leeetle unpredictable (laughing about something, which then turns into a full-on sob fest, which then eases back into a laughing fit. All in three minutes flat. Wow.) And I'm so, so tired. All day, everyday. But I'm humbled and grateful and utterly amazed that God would give us this wonderful surprise blessing.

For now, our adoption plan is on hold. We will have to wait and see what happens with that- we aren't ruling it out, but we really need to focus on this little life right now.

So there's our happy news! And right now I've got to cook up some French Toast for my littlest soccer star and then head out for an early, chilly (yay!) game. Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Stripeyspots said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great, news!

Sonnie said...

Oh how wonderful. I'm so happy for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...