Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Our Favorite From-Scratch Pancake Recipes


I haven't posted a new recipe in a long time, and I've been meaning to. But, summer. So I'll post this collection of pancakes for you instead. We make these at least once a week, often times more. They're simple. delicious, and generally a crowd-pleaser, so hooray!


Favorite Basic Pancake Recipe
This has been our go-to recipe for years and years. A friend gave me a recipe that a friend had given her and... I spent a few years tweaking it to make it our absolute favorite of all time.
Favorite Pancakes Recipe HERE


Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
 These pancakes have a slightly grainy texture because of the cornmeal, and let me tell you, they taste just as good for supper as they do for breakfast. :)
Best Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe HERE


Apple Pancakes with Sugar Sauce
 I can't even remember how this recipe came about, probably just years of experimenting. These pancakes are packed full of good stuff, but then again, the "syrup" I concocted is nothing but sugar sugar sugar. It's all about balance, right?
This is a fall favorite for sure, when the air and apples are crisp.
 Apple Pancake Recipe HERE

Baked "Puff" Pancake
 This pancake is baked in the oven so it can rise and "puff." It's really fun to watch as it rises, and then as it deflates within seconds of taking it out of the oven. It's light but also kind of dense. I just love it with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.

Baked Puff Pancake Recipe HERE


My literal stack of pancakes when I feed this hungry crew of ours. Hope you love the recipes as much as we do. :)
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...