Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Homemade Valentine's Day Treats

We have another snow day here, without one snowflake having fallen yet I might add, ha ha. I thought I'd share some of our favorite homemade treats in honor of Valentine's Day....enjoy!









So what will your Valentine's Day look like this year? I'm a little (okay, a LOT) bummed that I'll still be on this month-long sugar, dairy, gluten and caffeine elimination diet and won't be able to eat any of the treats I'll make, which is tantamount to torture in my book. But I love to spoil my family with special little sweet things, so I'll just have to pray for optimal self-control. ;) Regardless, we'll have a big special family dinner together, and I'm thinking of coming up with some small one-on-one dates with my older boys while Daddy takes Isabelle out on a date.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...