Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
1 Corinthians 3:17

Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Favorites...Packing Edition!!

It's Friday morning and I can see the sun for the first time in a looong time! Hooray! I could hardly sleep last night- this whole week, really- because my stomach aches when I start to think about our trip. I'm so excited, I am. BUT. Just lots of details and unknowns and this and that and I think my nerves are shot, ha ha. I should also add that my poor husband is probably going to cancel our Prime membership because of this trip...I think he was annoyed by the first "emergency" extra order the other day, and then another one came yesterday, sooo I'm assuming he's going to be pretty irritated with me when he sees the next two, currently on their way. #oops #helpme

Okay, so now it's two hours later, my mind is a jumbled mess and Levi is having a colossal fit over I don't even know what. So I'm calling it a day for this post and leaving you with just this one picture. Have a fabulous weekend! 

This is typical us, ha ha, and they're all my favorites. Just makes me smile.

Linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites today..



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...